This week’s big milestones/accomplishments:
1. Mia turned 3 months old and is thriving. She’s now over 13 lbs (was 13 lbs, 4 oz last Thursday) and is growing solely on mommy’s milk (as readers know, she certainly won’t take a bottle)
2. I was finally able to do a roll-up during my Pilates class. Most other post partum moms will agree this is an accomplishment 😉
3. Mia can now roll over! We’ve felt she had the skills to for a few weeks, but she just wasn’t mentally ready–she finally did it!
4. Evan correctly used “please” – I know a lot of my friends kids already have incredible vocabularies. Evan has a lot of words, but he usually doesn’t combine them–and I’ve always had to prompt him to say please in the past. On Wed., he was taking a bath and I turned off the water. He wanted it back and normally just whines. But that night, he signed and said “more water please” — yay! A sentence with signs that I could understand. Of course mommy accommodated his request 🙂
5. Evan now sleeps with a pillow. This is step one of our attempt to move him to a big boy bed. So far, he’s remained very committed to his crib and has refused to sleep in a real bed.
6. Mike solved an international problem at work and kicked tail (as he always does!)